“Principles of software design:
- Keep it simple, stupid (KISS)
- Don’t repeat yourself (DRY)
- You aren’t gonna need it (YAGNI)
- Separation of concerns (SoC)
Red Hat approach to cloud-native containers:
- Single concern principle (SCP)
- High observability principle (HOP)
- Life-cycle conformance principle (LCP)
- Image immutability principle (IIP)
- Process disposability principle (PDP)
- Self-containment principle (S-CP)
- Runtime confinement principle (RCP)”
After the move to Infrastructure-as-Code and containerization it is only natural we start to apply some of the lessons we learned during software development, to building our infrastructure.
Read more at redhat.com.